Kuder, Inc. has been recognized by The Des Moines Register as a 2022 Top Workplace for our outstanding, employee-centric company culture.
At Kuder, we understand the importance of career satisfaction and the tremendous effect it has on a person’s overall happiness in life. Our associates work each day to provide students and adults with the resources they need to pursue their passions in life, so naturally, we feel it is our duty to do the same for them within our own organization.
The Top Workplaces award is based on anonymous third-party survey results gathered from Kuder employees across all departments. The survey measures a variety of factors such as engagement and motivation to determine how employees genuinely feel about the work that they do and who they do it for. A few things that Kuder associates had to say in this year’s survey were:
- “I am always encouraged to create and explore through my professional projects.”
- “My role provides me a great balance to do all the things I enjoy most. I have been challenged with tasks in my role and that continues to help me grow professionally.”
- “I love partnering with schools and educators for success!”
- “You are not a number but a valued employee that matters to your management.”
- “I appreciate being trusted to work independently and encouraged to grow my skills.”
We are honored by this award and the heartfelt sentiments of our associates. Kuder’s executive leadership team intends to continue investing in and improving the culture at Kuder for many years to come.