Now that you have your classroom(s) created and students uploaded, you may begin moving individual students into the appropriate classroom. This will need to completed from a school admin account or by a district admin viewing as an appropriate school admin.
- Select “Classrooms” from the navigation pane.
- Find the classroom and click the Edit icon.
- You’ll be directed to a page divided into three sections: Name of Classroom, Classroom Students, and Students. This page allows you to change your classroom name, assign additional teachers to the classroom, and add students to your classroom.
- If you’ve already uploaded students to your school, you will see them in the Students section. When you see the name of a student that should be in your classroom, click on the (+) icon to the right of that student’s name. You’ll immediately see that student’s name move up to the section entitled “Classroom Students”.
- If you have not uploaded students to your school you can manually add them to your class one-by-one in this section or follow the instructions on uploading students.